Five female survivors needed for an online study on fertility
Samantha Yee is conducting a doctoral research project on “Cancer, Fertility, and Motherhood,” and she is looking for five female participants to complete an online questionaire. This study is designed to explore the retrospective views of female cancer survivors on fertility matters related to cancer care, and their perspectives on fertility preservation through the use of assisted reproductive technology.
The online survey will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete and you will be asked to fill it out twice with a two-week gap in between.
- A female cancer survivor;
- Who received a cancer diagnosis after year 2000;
- And was between the age of 18 and 39 when you were diagnosed with cancer;
- Who received cancer treatment in Canada; and,
- And has completed cancer treatment?
Volunteer participants will be acknowledged (with your permission) in any conference presentations and journal publications.
Please contact Samantha at email@example.com if you are interested in participating.