Join the Willow breast cancer support community
Are you a breast cancer survivors? Do you know what Willow can do for you?
Willow Breast Cancer Support Canada, founded in 1994, is a national nonprofit organization that provides free support and information to anyone affected by breast cancer.
Willow’s programs and services include:
- Peer support: Connects people with a trained breast cancer survivor who understands the impact of a diagnosis and offers information, emotional support and encouragement.
- Support Group Program: Provides breast cancer survivors with the knowledge and tools necessary to start and sustain community-based support groups.
- Information services: Shares personalized, current and credible information on all aspects of breast cancer.
- Patient education series: Includes up-to-date booklets and resources on a variety of topics related to breast health and breast cancer.
- willow-talk.org: A safe online community to connect with others, exchange information and share experiences.
- Education seminars: Provides knowledge and skills needed to live with breast cancer
- Interpretation: Free interpreter services for individuals wishing to speak in their native tongue during a support call.
For more information, contact them at:
Willow Breast Cancer Support Canada
30 St. Patrick Street, 4th floor, Toronto ON M5T 3A3
Fax: 416-778-8070 Email:email@example.com