SURGE for CANCER: 28 teams. 7 stations. 3 hours. $30,000.October 5, 2012
SURGE for CANCER is a three-hour fitness-focused fundraising event supporting Young Adult Cancer Canada (YACC). YACC’s mission is to build a community of young adults diagnosed with cancer that provides information, support, skills and opportunity.
SURGE will challenge your speed, agility, strength, power, and endurance with circuit-style drills that incorporate multi-joint and functional movements that give your body the total conditioning experience.
- Saturday, October 13, 2012 from 9 A.M.to 12 noon
- MAX Fitness and Conditioning Centre, 34 New Cove Rd.
- Teams of four
- Seven exercise stations
- Minimum $1,000 raised per team
- One team member must be on the circuit at all times
- Participants receive a complimentary one month pass to MAX Surge to train prior to the event!