We’re hiring a Western Program Coordinator (Calgary)February 24, 2011
Young Adult Cancer Canada (YACC), Canada’s leading support organization for young adults dealing with cancer, is looking for someone who is super-organized, focused, and adaptable to join our growing office crew.
The Western Program Coordinator will be based in Calgary, AB, and support the delivery of local and national support programs, coordinate the delivery of the Shave for the Brave in Alberta, focus on network development and relationship management in Alberta, and oversee the operation of our Calgary office.
Your ability to make new connections and engage existing friends will come in handy as we grow our west coast network. A commitment to personal growth and an interest to support the growth of others is essential.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- An out-going style interested in network development and maintaining strong relationships;
- A sense of adventure and love of the great outdoors;
- An independent worker;
- Flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Solid computer skills; and,
- Most of all, you need the desire to make an impact in the lives of young adults dealing with cancer.
YACC takes a holistic approach to compensation, which includes an authentic commitment to work-life balance, nicely supported by flex-time, a competitive starting salary, fitness allowance and group benefits plan.
We’ve had some great success in our 10 years of operation but we know our best is yet to come. Young adults dealing with cancer in Canada are counting on it. If you want to be a part of our success please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 7, 2011.