We’re hiring: Office ManagerFebruary 1, 2012
Young Adult Cancer Canada (YACC)–Canada’s leading support organization for young adults dealing with cancer–is looking for someone who is organized, focused, and adaptable to join our growing office crew.
The Office Manager position will be based in St. John’s, NL and will focus on managing the daily operations of YACC related to financial management, human resources, and successful delivery of our business plan while providing executive assistance to the Executive Director on a daily basis.
You should have the ability to multitask, be able to focus on details, think quickly in a fast paced environment, and be committed to personal growth as well as have an interest in supporting the growth of others.
What we’re looking for:
- Financial management/bookkeeping experience with significant experience in Simply Accounting;
- Experience in Human Resource administration;
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant role;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- A team player;
- An independent worker;
- Flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Solid computer skills; and,
- Most of all, you need the desire to make an impact in the lives of young adults dealing with cancer.
YACC takes a holistic approach to compensation, which includes an authentic commitment to work-life balance nicely supported by flex-time, a competitive starting salary, fitness allowance, and group benefits plan.
We’ve had some great success in our 10 years of operation but we know our best is yet to come. Young adults dealing with cancer in Canada are counting on it. If you want to be a part of our success please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by February 16, 2012.