I hope you are all well and not too full on leftover chocolate this week!
I have a couple of very important reminders for you today.
- Travel Details are due April 28. Even if you are driving, I need to know. If I have not heard from you by Monday morning, we will move you to our wait list and allow someone on the wait list to attend. If you are still trying to figure out your travel, please just let me know and we can work around it. I have not heard anything from some of you in months and at this point we can only assume you are no longer attending. We have a very long wait list and we need to give these individuals time to plan their travel.
- Bus Transport from Toronto to St. Catharines: You need to reserve your seat on the bus by Wednesday, May 1. If you are unable to do this online, please connect with me ASAP and we can work it out. (Buses will leave Pearson International Airport at 1:30 p.m. SHARP. All participants must be checked in with YACC staff by 1:15 p.m. at the latest. We will return to Pearson on Monday, May 20 – we expect to be at the airport by noon.)
From your social committee!
In order to ensure we all have a fun weekend, your 2019 social committee is hoping you’ll take 5 minutes to complete this quick survey. Simply pick one answer for each question (don’t think too hard about your answer). What is it for? All will be revealed at the conference!
Deadlines and reminders:
As always, just a couple of reminders:
- We will coordinate roommates with the hotel over the next week or so. If you are coming with a supporter, you will automatically be paired with them. If you would like to be paired with a survivor buddy, just let me know and we can make it happen. If you are coming on your own, don’t worry! We will do our best to pair you with another survivor who will have a lot in common with you.
- For anyone who does not need travel assistance, but would like to raise money to help your buddies, you can sign up on our fundraising page to participate in the Expansion Pack.
- For anyone who is able to pay their registration fees, you can do so here.
Last, but not least, if something has come up and you no longer think you can make the event, please let me know ASAP. We do have a long wait list for the event, and the sooner we can confirm these individuals, the more time they will have to plan and book their travel.
If you are new to the event (or just can’t remember what was previously sent) and would like to see any past emails that I sent to the full group, please click here. Also, if you have a question about the event, I would recommend visiting our FAQ webpage first. If you cannot find the answer to your question there, shoot me an email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Share, support & inspire,